Stafforshire University is offering placement based courses which are great for international students. Here are some interesting information that you should know.
Highlights about Stafforshire University
- Paid Placement Opportunities available along with the course.
- Pay one year tuition fees i.e £ 9950 and get visa for 28 months with option of Paid internship
- The University offers Scholarship of £1,000 to all international students.
- Staffordshire has been voted the third cheapest place to live in the country’ by the Guardian/Virgin Alternative Guide to University
- Option of completing few Bachelor degrees in two years.
· MBA for Fresh Graduates without work experience.
About Work Placement
- University is offering an overseas work placement during which students can contribute to the goals of a firm and develop their relevant skill sets within a “real” working environment.
- Students are available to start work across a wide part of the year, particularly from February/March and June/July.
- The placement period is from 32 – 48 weeks for our Undergraduate students (Computing and Business IT) and from 24 -52 weeks for our Bridging students.
- The Technology (Engineering, Music and Film) students’ placement period is from 38 weeks.
- The rate varies from zone to zone but as a guide it is between £11000 to £14000 outside of London and £15000 to £20000 in London for the 48 weeks, however the work placement is not guaranteed.
56% minimum for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses with IELTS 6 bands. IELTS can be waived if the student has 65%and above in English in 12th and 70% and above in 12th for Business courses.
If you want to know more, drop an inquiry and an advisor will contact you absolutely free of cost.