This course has been specifically designed for the recent graduates who have little or no work experience. This programme will instil a thorough knowledge of important business processes & management practices. It will make you to explore your self-awareness, value system and motivations.
It will sharpen your thinking skills and establish your own individual innovative style and creative approach so that at the end of the day you will be a confident, resourceful and adaptable manager. This course will introduce you to theories and practices that will enhance your understanding of relevant disciplines and functions that exist in modern organizations.
This is a course meant for graduates of any discipline looking forward for a career in the world of business. No prior work experience is required.
Course Duration: 1 year full – time
Course Fee: £11,750
Start Date: September 2013 & January 2014
- Examine different business contexts and their constraints
- Delve into the minutiae of accounting and finance
- Develop your analytical skills to aid management decision making
- Evaluate organizational management techniques to promote best practice
- Scrutinize marketing management processes and measure performance
- Investigate operations and plan resources
- Determine and strategically develop new and existing enterprises
- Produce a major project on a topic of your choice