Summer is coming and students will be comings in 1000′s to enjoy the great English culture and further improve their English Language Skills. We will cover some of the major summer school programmes in the UK in the next few posts.
Rochester Summer School – some of the key features:
· Long established residential and homestay summer centre in premier boarding school situated next to the Cathedral and Castle.
· King’s School, Rochester is the second oldest school in the UK dating back to 1541. St. Margaret’s Girls house offers twin bedded rooms for girls; School House offers one, two and three bedded rooms for boys.
· Additional university accommodation in very comfortable single study en-suite bedrooms also available close to the school.
· Homestay Organiser arranges good quality families. Bus passes are included in our homestay fees when required.
· Easy access to London only 45 minutes by train.
· Breakfast to bedtime English language classes (20 hours per week), activities, local visits and excursions.
· Excursions include London, Brighton, Canterbury, Cambridge and Greenwich.
· Free airport transfers and place for group leaders accompanying 10+ students.
11 July, 25 July, 1 August
1-4 weeks (Wednesday Arrival)
Want more information about applying. Drop in an inquiry now!